About the department
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, IEC University is one of the best pharmacy colleges in India imparting quality pharmacy education at diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and doctoral levels. This department is duly approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) New Delhi. It has state of the art facilities for modern research. Laboratories are designed in compliance with PCI requirements. The pharmacy department educates students who understand the value of evidence-based, patient-centred pharmaceutical care and innovative research, and scientists who will extend the knowledge base of pharmaceutical sciences in the areas of drug target discovery, drug testing and drug delivery. Our graduates will serve their communities in socially responsible ways to improve health and well-being.
- To develop clinically and technologically trained pharmacy professionals who can face global challenges, committed to humanistic service, capable of providing patient-centred care, drug and formulation development, and innovative leadership.
- To foster the intellectual, social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and aesthetic development of the students in order to enhance their quality of life.
- To provide a stimulating environment where knowledge of basic subjects is integrated with health concerns for the world community.
- To provide a platform to the pharmacy professionals to cater diverse populations in terms of health care through their contributions in education, training, scholastic approach services and research.
- To inculcate professional ethics, social responsibility and commitment to lifelong learning.
To educate and support professionals who positively influence the health outcomes of the people they serve by developing and strengthening education, research and training opportunities
- Growth Potential
- Constant Growth in Knowledge
- Rising Demand for Pharmacy Professionals
- Career Stability
- A Service to Humanity
- Demonstrations/ Practical
- Clinical Training
- Simulation models